Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Emelio

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Emelio

Have just finished this doll. I suggested to a friend we pick out 11 patterns that we keep putting off doing. It doesn’t have to be the same patterns, just pick out 11 each from our stash. The 12th pattern is actually a challenge we’re going to do. Her doll will be a cloth version, mine will be clay, but more about that in another post.

This is the first one of  the 11 I’ve crossed off my list. This is Emelio, a design by Michelle Munzone. I’ve been wanting to make Emelio for ages but for whatever reason (I’m sure we all do this), I kept getting distracted and worked on other things. Now I’m happy to say that he’s done, and the first of my “Hope To Do” things is crossed off the list.

Thank you Michelle for this wonderful Jester design. I hope you will keep creating them, you know they are my favourite theme. ;o) 

 emelio01emelio02emelio03

emelio09

emelio08

emelio04emelio05emelio07emelio06

7 comments:

  1. He turned out so wonderful Ramona! Love the fabrics you chose too.
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too! I especially love those kind of eyes with lids!!!! Brings to much more life to a doll! Your jesters are always wonderful! As is all of your work. Thanks for sharing! Lisa Risler

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is fabulous, and wonderful color sheme and embellishing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great doll. Where do you find small size checked fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruthanne, You asked about the checked fabric. You can do a google search for harlequin print fabric and you find a number of listings. Check out Etsy as well. Sometimes, I just happen to be in the right place at the right time. Thank you ladies for the comments on Emelio...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romona he is really wonderful. Love all the details in his costuming and your choice of fabrics and textures. Congrats on a work of art.

    ReplyDelete