Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Ruby

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ruby

This is the last doll I wanted to make for my friend Janet’s store. This is Raven by Cindee Moyer, but I’ve done her in red for Christmas. Although you can’t see it in the picture to well, I’ve put a small ornament size Cardinal on her shoulder. A large one in her hands. The base I made with an evergreen bough rather than the straw wreath, of course because she’s now a Cardinal nesting over Christmas.

She’s quite eye catching in the window of the store. Every person that walked by couldn’t help but turn and look. Not because I made the doll, I don’t mean it that way, but she’s just so brilliant in this colour. Love her to bits, and hope she finds a good home soon or I might go back and get her…

DSC01602

Closeup

Storefront are always so hard to photograph, there’s always a reflection from something or other.

rubywindow

1 comment:

  1. Your new Raven "Ruby"is wonderful! Someone just gave me some great white and apricot feathers from she parrot. I am trying to decide what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete